About Los Otros
Eva & Lxs Otrxs
Poets' Corner Pit Stop
Los Otros recordings
Our musical family & friends
Actor Network Theory (ANT)
- including Behaviourism, Humanistic Theories and Social Theories of Learning
starting to put up links to people, organisations and activities I want to be associated with
- includes notes on
The Plague, on a 2016 paper on Ebola's ecologies, and on
work by Bayo Akomolafe
- Julia's personal family history
- Julia has an allotment at Chestnut Fields behind Walthamstow Town Hall. See also
Language Power Participation
these pages are devoted to a new project "10 minutes a day"
- Ian's band and the domain name for all our weebly web sites.
- a narrative account of the poems I've written and how I'm still learning to write them
- see Walthamstow Economics Reading Group
Over 30 years of first hand experience of people asking "Have you tried...." this or that remedy...
RIOT: Rethinking Internalised Opporession Together
- sex, responsibility, identity, language, power....
- the photo of Burnham on Crouch at the top of this page evokes the kind of sailing we've enjoyed in the muddy estuaries of the East Coast
- links from our singing pages include
Waltham Forest Voices
Rise Up Singing
here's a film about The Victoria, where Los Otros played every month from 2012-2020
our home - there's not much on here. All the Walthamstow Facebook groups will be more current.
Walthamstow economics reading group
- these pages record our attempts to understand money and banks
(Julia's web site)
Copyright © 2015